Radially and axially shrinking yarn carrier tube for steaming and dyeing
The ultimate in dye tube desing
• Flex-BRAVO is an expendable tube aimed at the requirements of steaming and dyeing of all types of yarns ant itis particularly reccomended for continuos yarns with shrinkage (polyester, polyamide, etc.).
• Flex-BRAVO eliminates two winding procedures: yarn steaming prior to package dyeing is no longer necessary as the same result is obtained simultaneously during the dyeing operation. The dyed package can then go straight to the next process, avoiding final backwinding.
• The structure is desşgned to allow uniform radiak shrinkage along the lenght of the tube, permiting yarn relaxation next to the wall of the tubeç Optimal flow of the dye liquor gives an even, level dyeing inside, middle andoutside of the yarn package.
• Flex-BRAVO provides successfull "transfer-trail" operation.
• Flex-BRAVO other than the possibility of allowing a radial shrinkage ıp to about 15%, also allows an axial compression, up to about 5%, that can occur in two ways:
A. By a slight compression of hte column of tubes in order to equate the length of the package colums to the length of the dye spindles;
B. Drectly throught the dye procedure, particularly on those dye spindles with a fixed or gravitational locking system, where the Flex-BRAVO tube axially compensates itself during column elongation.
• Greige package density can be increased up to 30% compared to a compressible dye tube, while keeping the same package diamater.
• Dyeing productivity is similar to plastic dye springs, with no compression of yaen.
• Available in a wide of lengths and diameters to meet the requirements of most yarn dyeing systems.