Compressible Dye Spring.
Productivity and flexibility in yarn package dyeing
• The controlled axial compression (up to 30%) guarantees the utmost flexibility of use
• The light but firm struncture allows for even flow of the dye liquor and keeps the tube perfectly cylindrical in shape, even after compression and dyeing.
• Maintains uniform density of the packege.
• Available in a wide variety of lengths and diameters to meet the requirements of most yarn dyeing systems.
• The dyeing column may be completed with a cover cap, available in various heights and diameters..